Friday, September 25, 2009

Greeting Cards = More Frustrating Than You Think

The biggest question of our time: when I put in X amount of socks into the dryer, how come (X-7) socks come out of the dryer?

The second biggest question of our time: when I'm browsing through greeting cards and decide I don't like a particular one, how come I can never find where to put it back after I'm done?


The biggest question is universal, the second biggest - I'm not sure. Maybe I'm the only one with this issue who knows. Every time I go to the greeting card section of a store (like today), I pick a card, read it, and when I decide that I don't want it, I can never find where it goes!! How does this even happen? I even make an extra effort to remember where I got it from and I do not suffer from Alzheimer's. This is some sort of government conspiracy I swear.




Am I missing something? Where does it go? I picked it up from this section....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter