Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Commercials

So I guess many people thought this year's Super Bowl commercials weren't up to par. I personally thought they were pretty funny - and definitely funnier than last year's. I do laugh at just about anything though so I am not really a great indicator of comedic value. Here are some of my favorites from last night (in no particular order):

1 - "Keep your hands off my momma, and keep your hands off my Doritos"



LOL!

2 - The McDonald's shout out to the '93 McDonald's commercial

2010 Commercial:



Larry Bird at the end - classic!

Who remembers the original? Although I was seven, I sure do.

1993 Commercial:



P.S. Slammin sweater, MJ!

3 - Bud Light AUTOTUNE!



hahahahhaahahhahahahaha. Coming from someone who adores her I Am T-Pain iPhone app, you knew this was going to be a winner in my book.

4 - Dodge Charger



"I will watch your vampire tv shows with you."





Lastly, honorable mention to the folks at Vizio. I mean, they used my hero Tay Zonday. Another instant winner. Chocolate rain forever!





1 comment:

  1. where is the google commercial? that one was my favorite, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter