Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tales From the Stall

Every one tells a lie here or there (or at least I do...), but sometimes people take it TOO FAR. I'm talking to you, Georgia-Pacific! I was in a public restroom the other day and check out the toilet paper dispenser (yes, I took a picture in the restroom, don't judge me!):



The "Never-Out 3000." Whoa, whoa, whoa. Never out? That's a bold claim - and it's a dirty lie. Sure when that 1st roll runs out, there will be a 2nd one available for use, but what about after that Georgia-Pacific? Sounds like we have a problem. To make it worse, 3000? Really? Only super amazing things are allowed to have a denomination of one thousand in its name (i.e. The Kingfisher 9000 among other things) and your dispenser is so not worthy! I can't believe you Georgia-Pacific.

3 comments:

  1. yeah! another excellent use of x-thousand! Doppler 7000HD is so worthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you know that this dispenser is not worthy of the 3000 denomination? maybe it really is awesome! i need proof woman!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter