Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Nike MVPuppets: Kobe Celebration

Did you hear the news? The Lakers are the 2009 NBA Champs! Yeahhh boy. So throughout the playoffs, Nike had a field day with their series of NBA "Most Valuable Puppets" commercials featuring Kobe and LeBron and I loved every single one of them! Every time they realeased a new one, I decided it was my favorite until the next one would be released lol...I'm pretty sure I have decided the following "Kobe Celebration" one is my all time favorite. It may also be the last one in the series given the season is over, but you never know!



lol so good!

I truly love all of them but since I can't post all of the commercials here are a few of my other favorites in case you haven't seen it on tv 1000 times already:
Lil Dez:


UNSTOPPABLE!


LeBron James: Chalk


Three Cookies

1 comment:

  1. These Video's Are Halirous

    Follow mt if you want at
    scramstheman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter