Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The New iPhone 3G S


Apple never ceases to amaze me so I figured the new iPhone 3G S that they were going to unveil yesterday was going to double as a hovercraft or something. Unfortunately, the 3G S does not double as a hovercraft but does have some cooler features than the OG iPhone I have, but nothing too extraordinary much to my surprise. Its claim to fame I guess is that it's a lot faster than previous models. It also now takes video, much longer battery life, the applications work 2X faster, it has a camera with auto focus [FINALLY], and has voice control which I think is pretty sweet. If you tell it to play a song by Coldplay for instance, it will. Very nice. The only thing I am not impressed with is that it comes with a compass? Really Apple? Who needs a compass in this century?? Especially considering the fact that all iPhones already have GPS capabilities. Nevertheless, I think it's pretty cool but not cool enough for me to want one ..my old skool iPhone is still good enough for me.

4 comments:

  1. this blog has "i am envious because i have the old and forgotten iphone" written all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment has "I am envious because I have a G1 phone that is chopped liver compared to the old and forgotten iPhone" written all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some minor improvements but I am still satisfied with my current iPhone.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter