Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Put Me on the Chicago Bulls Bandwagon

Things that come to mind when I think about elementary school: Power Rangers, dodgeball, Zack Morris and Kelly Kapowski, ice cream men who actually sold ice cream and not cocaine, and The Chicago Bulls. You were clearly a fool if you were not a Bulls fan in the 90s. Jordan, Pippen, and even you Mr. Rodman = amazing. Once that era ended and Kobe came onto the scene, I was back to being strictly Lakers. Fast forward to the 2009 NBA Playoffs. This last Saturday I'm in my usual playoffs viewing spot on couch glued to the television. Game one: Celtics vs. Bulls. I was really expecting a blowout by the Celtics - it was brought to my attention that the Bulls had made some big trades towards the end of the season and I was not to take this series lightly. I didn't really believe it. Boy was that person right. Derrick Rose is a beast and these new era Bulls are a force to be reckoned with! Truth be told this is the only series I have any interest in now. Like I said, I'm jumping on the Chicago Bulls Bandwagon. Trust me, I never do this. The 2007 Golden State Warriors? Yeah I didn't care. Could it be because they're making fools out of a team I absolutely despise? Maybe, but it cannot be the only reason. Anywho, I'm officially rooting for the Bulls! Obviously not to win the whole thing, but to go further than I had anticipated. Go Chicago!!! and will someone please tell KG I prefer he stays inside the locker room from now on? It's better that way.

4 comments:

  1. I think I have the Celtics winning the playoffs in my bracket. I cannot join this bandwagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If pippen was a fox then rodman was a seductress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if Pippen wasn't a fox (which he was), Rodman had a strong desire to be a seductress!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter