Monday, April 20, 2009

Treasures From My Bedroom: Physics Lab Notebook

I clean my room far less often than I should, but whenever I do actually clean it, I always come across some sort of hidden treasure; last night it happened to be my old Physics 2LA notebook.


Treasure: Lab Notebook (Used October - December 2005)
Location: under the bed
What Qualifies it to be a Treasure: It was a reminder that I did not and actually still do not understand physics whatsoever. I find the TA's confusion quite comical.








owned.

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! NO! Get off your high horse physics TA's! Dont be marking all over our hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (0.3)^2? (0.3)^2?!? What on earth were you thinking! YOU FOOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How DARE you try to square 0.3 - what a disgrace! Foreal though, lab TAs are somethin' else. I was skeptical when reading "physics" and "treasure" in the same sentence but this find was truly a jackpot

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter