Sunday, April 19, 2009

Revelation in My Life: Sunday Sucks

I decided years ago that Sunday is by far the worst day of the week. In high school it meant I was not going to get any sleep that night because I more likely than not had multiple assignments and projects assigned months ago due Monday. In college, Amandeep usually felt the necessity to get the heck out of town by Friday leaving me alone in an apartment the entire weekend. Let's not forget I went to school in Riverside. UCR might as well have been a commuter school. Come Friday, everyone peaces out and goes to SD, Orange County, or LA. I could definitely find some exciting things to do over the weekend with whoever would be left in the city [thank you friends for sticking around, you know who you are] but by Sunday, it's just not a good feeling.

Think about my Sundays NOW. Oh my gosh. Yes, there are times when I go out and what not, but remember this blog is not going to detail that; I'm here to tell you about the other things and the other Sundays. Come Sunday, I usually contemplate anything and everything going on in my life, sometimes I end up picking unnecessary fights with people, watch really awful television, I EVEN EXERCISE SOMETIMES. Whoa there.

So this Sunday? So far mother has brought home this fine specimen from the grocery store. Not sure if this will end up being the highlight of my Sunday but it's definitely in contention:



Me: what is this?
Mom: it said cauliflower...looks like a hybrid

I have heard of broccoflower, but um, this purple.

2 comments:

  1. okay seriously, your life is not that bad. you get to enjoy books at the library, use their internet, rent their movies and now you are on a mission to track down the kogi truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay seriously, your life is pretty bad. you enjoy books at the library, use their internet, rent their movies and now you are on a mission to track down the kogi truck.

    Sucks for you.

    PS: The cauliflower made me laugh so hard!!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter