Saturday, May 16, 2009

Scary Mythical Creatures Haunt My Dreams

I had a fairly odd dream last night. I was in my house when all of a sudden I see this white bug crawling on the carpet from under a book. It was caterpillar-like and I had decided to wait for it to come out completely from the book so I could kill it. I've included a photo below for your viewing pleasure:


That blue line represents how big I ASSUMED the creature was, but boy was I wrong. This creepy crawler was gigantic and I had no idea how long it was going to take for it to come out entirely so I could see just how long it really was. Once it finally crawled out, it FLEW..yeah that's right this sucker had WINGS. At this point I screamed for help [just as I do in real life when faced with this sort of situation] as this crazy white winged thing was flying all around the house. Some male friend of mine [not really sure who it was] was coming to my rescue and then I woke up.

cuhhhhh-raaayyzeeeeeee

7 comments:

  1. haha. you are so artistic! i would like to guess on who the male friend was, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha go ahead but I'm telling you now whoever you're going to guess - you're wrong..I don't think I've ever seen this person in real life lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. my guess is that the male friend was most likely Sknij...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahha..well, he IS the man of my dreams..literally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHH MY GOSH haha sarina and her creepy crawlers!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. no blog since the 16th? something is wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter