Friday, May 15, 2009

The T-Shirt I'm Beginning to Lose Faith In

A while back, I had been taking part in an NBA season-long sweepstakes which offered various prizes, including an all-expense paid trip to the finals, which I'm pretty sure I did not win. I did however, win a $25 NBA Store gift card. Upon winning, I immediately began looking for Laker t-shirts on nbastore.com, and was trying to decide which one I wanted. It was then brought to my attention that I should wait until June so I could buy a Lakers championship t-shirt..I thought the idea was brilliant!

3 months later...now I'm sitting here..wondering if I should still be waiting? Last night the infamously inconsistent Lakers got owned by the undermanned Rockets....for the third time in this series. These fools are really testing my allegiance right now! I had returned to nbastore.com today to buy my shirt, and then I left the site empty handed. I can't give up..I really just want my championship t-shirt...and a parade on Figueroa...so Amandeep and I can do our Mark Madsen dance that we have been anxiously waiting to do. Don't let us down Lakers!

4 comments:

  1. sarina, you will be thrilled to know that I was a lakers fan back when this madsen dance took place!!

    and i watched the lakers lose last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahha that dance is so great!

    if the lakers DO win, you must join us in doing the dance together

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha is the white guy the dancer haha.. you too need to dance like crazy!! hmm so did you buy the shirt yet??

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter