Friday, May 1, 2009

Update From the Bulls Bandwagon

Plain and simple: life on the Chicago Bulls Bandwagon is amazing! Whoever hasn't joined it yet - it's not too late! I am pretty sure though that by now most people have been sucked into this playoffs match up hardcore like myself. Consider the other Round 1 match ups and how many games I watched: Lakers vs. Jazz: all of them [obligatory], Magic vs 76ers: 1, Hawks vs. Heat [I think like 4 not sure], and everyone else: big fat zero. Why zero? They were all boring.

All except this Bulls/Celtics match up! Every single game so far has kept me on the edge of my seat. This is by far the best series I have ever watched in my life and last night's game six was just EPIC.

Game 1: Chicago wins 105-103 (OT)
2: Boston 118-115
3: Boston 107-86
4: Chicago 121-118 (double OT)
5: Boston 106-104 (OT and almost double OT had Miller made his free throws)
6: Chicago 128-127 (TRIPLE OT!!!!!!!!!)

Talk about OVERTIME MADNESS. This is amazing. Last night's game was 4+ hours and it was so intense you could not even turn away from the television for a second. I really thought this was going into more overtimes, and that in the end it would come down to a one on one match between Brian Scalabrine and Lindsey Hunter. With so many players fouling out, I also convinced myself that at one point Michael Jordan was just going to emerge from the sky or something and get on the court. Fights broke out, Rajon Rondo pretty much knocked Brad Miller's teeth out, Paul Pierce now runs after the ball at speeds in which you might believe he was once a sprinter, these games keep going on for hours with no end in sight; like I said...this bandwagon is a great experience. Go Bulls!!!

Game seven on Saturday should be just as intense. I can't wait. Don't bother trying to get in touch with me after 5pm.

Check this fight out from last night. Ohhhh man

2 comments:

Site Meter